Seven Personal Development Books – Free!
Reading Steve Olson’s blog this morning I found this article about a new personal development blog called Free Personal Development Material. It is a place full of information – among the very interesting blog posts you can find a lot of free PDF ebooks, audio books, podcasts, videos and many other forms. I was really impressed and I bookmarked it in my RSS reader immediately.
Browsing through the pages I found a post (not existing amymore) where there were links to seven free eboks in PDF format. I am a huge fan of reading and this is my preferred method of gaining information and I was very happy to find such amount of useful book in one place and for free!
These are great titles for people who try to start up a new business, who want to communicate better with the others, or who want to understand their inner selves. The books are:
- The Law of Attraction Explained by Ken MacLean
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Confidence Booster by Anna Marie Stewart
- Money & Beliefs by Aine Belton
- The Basics of Manifestation by Ken MacLean
- Optimal Thinking (author unknown)
- I Create Millions by Christopher Westra
You can download all the books from this link (no email or other information required!)